Hi, everybody, I sure do miss you guys. As you know, I've been traveling with these old folks and sometimes it gets a little boring. But one day here in Moab they found a trail that was for dogs and "city slickers" and they finally invited me to tag along for one of their adventures. (Usually they leave me in the truck, you know!) The trail took us into Negro Bill Canyon, just outside Moab, Utah where we're all staying. They move around a lot, don't you think?
Lo and behold, this canyon had a really nice stream, just the kind I like. So, of course, I took a dip and cooled myself off.
After I got out of the stream, I was a bit wet so I proceeded to dry myself off. What were Grandpa and Grandma all excited about? A girl can't walk around all wet!
They weren't too keen on the red dirt that covered my face and shoulders. Did you know when that stuff gets up your nose, it makes you sneeze?
Well, I got pretty cleaned up after a few crossings through the stream, so I decided I'd get my picture taken with Grandma.
Sometimes Grandpa and I climb up on some rocks and sit a spell. I like high places. The hike to the end of the canyon was waaaaaay to long!
He didn't take me seriously. Please take me back to the truck! This is exhausting! I even tried a little whining and finally they caught on. I was very happy on the return trip!
Grace and Emily and Daniel, I sure wish you were here on this trip with us. You could throw my ball and scratch my tummy! We'd have sooooo much fun! We miss you!
1 comment:
Greta writes so well. :-)
Your photos are fantastic. Can hardly wait to be there.
Safe travels. Hugs!
Post a Comment